Followers

Monday 27 April 2020

Use a Digi Stamp


Hello, thanks for your visit, I hope you are safe and well. 
Today we begin a new challenge at Make My Monday
Meg has chosen - #121 Use A Digital Stamp.
Please pop to the blog for details and to see the DT's
inspiration. 
I don't often use digi stamps, but I do have a small amount,
if I need anything in particular, I check the free digi stamps
on Pinterest. This is where I found the young lady shopper  .
Coloured with Promarkers.
The background words, shopping bags and sentiment are
stamps by Craftwork Cards on their stamp sheet Fashionista.
Please stay safe.

4 comments:

  1. fabulous image and card Cazro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I love the sweet digi you used

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image and love the shopping bags
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card hun. I like the wordy background. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete