Followers

Friday 26 August 2022

Use Kraft Card


Hello, thanks for your visit.  Today we begin a new challenge at Alphabet Challenges. Meg  from the design team has chosen K is for Kraft Card. I hope you enjoy the challenge, I know Kraft card is very popular so we look forward to seeing your entries. For more detaqils and to see the inspirqation from the design team, please pop over to the blog. 

For my kraft card, a scallop edge card, I first added a black mat. Cut additional Kraft card.
 Heat embossed with white detail embossing powder, the Garden Poems wooden stamp from Penny Black. I added black gems, a die cut sentiment and using a white gel pen added some dots for the background. 
I look forward to seeing your Kraft cards. Have fun and please stay well.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment