Followers

Monday 29 August 2022

Back to School


Hello, how time flies, school returns next week, exam results are over, the hot summer is over, Yippee! 
this is the best time of the year for me. Despite all the factor creams I have used, I have had sunburn on my hands and arms 3 times this summer. We suspect mostly caused sitting in the car with the heat through the windscreen. Ah! well, lovely long cool days and evenings ahead. 
So for our challenge at Make My Monday, starting today chosen by Dawn, we have 
#182 Back to School.  For more details and to see the inspirastion by the design team, please visit the blog.
For my card, I began with a shaped Kanban card, covered with a sheet of Santoro design paper. The stamp is #2 Gorguss New Heights, coloured with Promarkers and pencils.  The card candy are coloured with an orange Promarker. I hope you enjoy the challenge, I look forwarad to seeing your entries. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment