Followers

Thursday 1 September 2022

Clean and Simple


 Hello, today we start a new monthly challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenges.   Billie A has chosen  #140 Clean and Simple. For more details and to see the inspiration created by the design team please visit the blog. 

My DT card, above, was created on a Kanban small circle card, which I made into an easel card.  The stamp is from a set of stamps - Christmas Gnomes gifted with a Creative Stamping #102 magazine.  I coloured him with Promarkers with a little addition of a gold gel pen. Keeping it clean and simple. The easel stopper was created using stamps from the same set and raising them on 3d foam pads. I hope you are feeling challenged to create a Clean and Simple Christmas card, adding another to your Christmas cards being made in advance. 

1 comment:

  1. This little guy is so cute and you've coloured him beautifully! I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete