Followers

Tuesday 20 September 2022

Distressing


 Hello, welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. Deb has chosen a technique challenge #305 Distressing.  For more information and to see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. 

I have decorated a white 6" sq. card, using all papers from a paper pad - First Edition 'Wild at Heart'. I distressed all the edges with a distressing tool, instead of using scissors. I then blended the edges with Vintage Photo DI. Choosing and arranging the papers was fun, all to display a die cut of the stags. Thanks for looking, I hope you feel inspired to take part in the challenge. 


1 comment:

  1. I forgot about my distressing tool...I should have used that as well on my card!! I think back months ago when I picked this technique I was thinking about it but when it came to making it I forgot all about it!! Thanks for adding that bit of inspiration...maybe it will help those who decide to play along!! Your card is gorgeous and perfectly masculine...a fantastic inspiration to others for our new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    ReplyDelete