Followers

Thursday 15 September 2022

Mushrooms/Fungi


 Hello, welcome to my blog. Today we begin  new challenge at Sparkles Monthly Challenges - our challenge is #156 Mushrooms and or other Fungi. Form more details and to see the inspiration by the DT please visit the blog.

I made a 5 x 7 card. With broad tip of a red Promarker I coloured all around the card. Made an aperture in a white sheet of card. Stamped into the centre a Crafty Individual Tree. I stamped onto spare white card the mushrooms, coloured with Promarkers and a Sakura white gel pen. Fussy cut them to place on the card. The larger mushroom added with 3d foam pads. All the stamps were the gift with the Creative Stamping #112 - Autumn Wonderland issue.I hope you enjoy ther challenge. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful card! I love your design with the tree background and pretty mushrooms - gorgeous 😊. Happy Autumn! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete