Followers

Tuesday 1 November 2022

Poppies - Remembrance

 


Hello, and welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. I, Caz have chosen #308 Poppies - Remembarance. For more details and to see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog.

For my project, I have a white card, a black card and a red card for the mat. On the white card I have a die cut of a Soldier. - A Britannia die. The Poppies are Emily's Poppy, stamped three times, 2 stems removed, these are from Stamp Addicts. Coloured with Promarkers. The sentiment, - the Poppy,.is from Pink Frog stamps. 

The candle has the soldier die glued to the candle.  The poppies are from Woodware stamps. - Stitched Poppies, also coloured with Promarkers. NB. -For decoration purposes only. 

1 comment:

  1. Well of course...a solider!! I didn't even think of that!! What great inspiration you are offering to those who decide to play along with this challenging challenge we are offering today...Poppies & Masculine...a tough one but you rocked it!! #C4G308

    ReplyDelete