Followers

Tuesday 15 November 2022

Thank You (Male Card)


 Hello, welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge over on Cardz 4 Guyz. Pamela has chosen #309 Thank You Cards (Males). For further deetails and to see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. 

For my card I used a 5" x 7" white card. Added a black and an orange mat. On a white piece of card, I used masking tape to edge each side of the card, leaving a panel for me to apply inks. I used several yellow tone Distress inks to give an ombre effect. Once the masking tape was removed. I stamped the heron from the By the Water set of stamps which were included in the Creative Stamping #86 magazine.The flying geese stamp added. The sentiment 'Many Thanks' is from my stash.  I kook forward to you entering the challenge, have fun and stay well. 

1 comment:

  1. Serenity!! Such a peaceful scene!! As always you have offered great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new "thank you" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! #C4G309

    ReplyDelete