Followers

Monday 3 July 2023

Birthday


 Hello and welcome to my blog.  Today we begin a new challenge at Make My Monday. Debbie has chosen #204 Birthday. To see the inspiration from the DT please visit the blog.  

For my card I was inspired by a card in the Creative Stamping #122 magazine. I used the Macaron stamp and the sentiment which were with the magazine. The stamps set is My Cup of Tea from Crafty Companions. I used a 5 x 7 in. tent fold card, which I cut to measure 4.5 x 7in. I used black for the mat and a layer of orange patterned paper. There are two scored lines down each side of the white sheet. The macarons were stamped on card, coloured with Promarkers, fussy cut, added with  a foam pad on each. 

I know there will be lots of cards, this is such an open challenge. remember we can only consider 3 of your cards, so please keep it to 3 cards per person. Happy crafting. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh yum, Caz, I LOVE macarons, lol, so I think they make a perfect birthday card! What a fun CAS design, too, and such a fun way to show off soft colors! Love it!

    ReplyDelete