Followers

Tuesday 11 July 2023

Christmas in July for Guyz

 


Hello everyone, thanks for your visit. Well this is it, the beginning of making Christmas cards (for me). I hope you are well and ready to make your cards for the coming Christmas season. Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz - #326 Christmas in July , chosen by Julie. Now please remember, this is Cardz for Guyz, so let's try to keep them masculine To see the design team's inspiration please visit the blog, they always appreciate your lovely comments and questions, we aim to help and encourage you. 

I began with a 6" sq. white card,   I folded the front part backwards to create a Fold Back Card. I added gold mirri-like paper to the folded back section and the 6" rear part of the card. I added the black pieces of card to these two sections. I then added the circle and tractor image to the fold back, and the pheasant to the rear part. Further adding sentiment buttons and some gold gems. All card images and background are from a Hunkydory  design sheet.  Have fun enjoying getting into the spirit of making your cards for the coming festive season. 

1 comment:

  1. Wowsers this is gorgeous!! That antique tractor in the snow is perfect for a masculine Christmas!! What great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our “Christmas in July” challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete