Followers

Monday 11 March 2024

#221 Spring - Flowers, weather, Young animals etc.



Hello, welcome to my blog, today we begin a new challenge, chosen by Meg. At Make My Monday, the new challenge is #221 Spring, - Flowers, Weather, young animals,, etc. Oh! How I am longing for the spring, we should be feeling it by now, but there is still a strong presence of winter, and the forecast doesn't relate to spring. To see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. 

I have  a few favourite spring flowers, the bluebell/harebell being one of them. Walking through a bluebell wood lifts my spirits no end. I made an easel card and a matching bookmark, the main image is a Bluebell stamp from Elusive Images now (Chocolate Baroque), The butterfly is by Lyndsey Mason from her Tattered Butterflies set. Coloured with Promarkers. The background papers are from Papermania. 




2 comments:

  1. Love your easel card and matching bookmarks-love the beautiful bluebells too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bluebells are so special and so are your creations using them, xoxo

    ReplyDelete