Followers

Sunday 3 March 2024

Dragonfly Dreams - Circles


 Hello and welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new monthly challenge at Dragonfly Dreams. Caz (me) has chosen for the challenge - Circles. To se the wonderful inspirational cards from the design team, please visit the blog, 

I used a scallop edged 6" sq. white card, Using a circle template I blended Tumbled Glass, Peeled Paint and Mustard Seed DI's into the centre. I created 3 circles using silver Mirri card with the appropriate dies, then adhered them to the centre of the card. The daisies DJ stamp is free from Julie Hickey Designs, lightly coloured with Promarkers,  The tag and greeting are from the same source. Thank you Julie. 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card love the die-cut silver circles and lightly coloured daisies.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant and CAS - a great card.

    Thanks for another great DT card for Dragonfly Dreams.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete