Followers

Friday 5 April 2024

A is for Adventure

 Hello and welcome to my blog. Today at Alphabet Challenges, we once again for the 14th time are beginning another round of A-Z challenges for you. It all began in 2011. Thanks to everyone during the past 12 years, we look forward to seeing new and long time players joining us during our 13th year.

For our first challenge, Deborah has chosen A is for Adventure. To see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. 

For my card;- I used as 6" white sq. card. Added a gold Mirri mat. Added a part of a piece if patterned paper with compasses and maps. The main image is a page from Hunkydory  Square Little Books - Vintage Journeys, matted onto a dark green card. I fussy cut and added a compass. I then decoupaged the background and again the hat. The sentiment is from a set of stamps in my stash I added across the backpack, a Happy Birthday rub on. Happy crafting and take care. 


No comments:

Post a Comment