Followers

Tuesday 16 April 2024

CAS


Hello, welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. Helen has chosen 
#345 CAS (Clean and Simple). To see the wonderful inspirations from the design team, please visit the blog. 

I used a 5 x 7 " white card. The background paper is from my stash, a Pollyanna Pickering set of papers. I cut a slightly smaller piece of white card. I then die cut a circle. This white piece was then added to the background paper using 3D foam pads. I die cut the word Happy in orange, then adhered little bits on to the white card over the circle., Finally I added the stamped Birthday word, matted onto a piece of the backing paper.  The happy word die and the stamp Birthday are a set from Hunkydory. 

 

2 comments:

  1. Great CAS card and love the background p.paper.
    ]Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that designer paper...awesome pattern and color combo for a guy!! What great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new "clean & simple" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! It is gonna be fun to see all the masculine CAS cards that get entered. #C4G345

    ReplyDelete