Followers

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Monochromatic - Orange

On at Crafting When We Can, their challenge is #23 Monochrome. Not everyone likes Orange but I did notice the background colour of the blog just happens to be orange so someone other than me must like it. I have been fairly busy over the last few days on a production line to produce cards. This is one of them. Each year I adopt a different charity to donate my cards to, last year it was the British Legion and St. Luke's Hospice, this year it is the Salvation Army, I take them as many cards as I can over the year, just from my weekly card making there are many, but every so often I have a blitz. When I bought my first pack of
Core-dination card, I had to have a play session which resulted in 20 cards. LOL
Flower stamp from Dreamees stamps, Make a Wish greeting stamp from Rubber Stampede , Embossing Folder - Christmas Vine by Craft Concepts

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the colours. Caroline xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an eye catching card for one i love the orange XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the embossing and the colours thanks for joining us on crafting when we can hugs vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know how you keep up with the pace!! I'm not a great fan of orange but this is a lovely shade and it works so well embossed. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Caz, love the embossing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sure have been busy Caz. Love the orange and the sanded embossing is very effective.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete