Followers

Sunday 1 July 2012

Seaside Treasures

Doesn't time fly. Here we are Sunday again already. For this week at CD Sunday Challenges we would like to see  a project which has used something from a Craft CD. Lots of choice out there. Our theme this week is Seaside Treasures. The DT have made some fantastic cards, please do pop over to see them and hopefully you will be inspired to join us in our challenge. For the background of my card I used some lovely blue backing paper covered in pretty shells, the ribbon strips and some additional shells which I cut from the paper - all from Debbie Moore Shabby Chic - Travel CD. The main image is a stamp from Michael Powell, from Do Crafts. I used Promarkers to colour this in and found it so relaxing. I used Distress Inks to blend the sky. I look forward once again in visiting your blogs to see your Seaside Treasures. 

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card great image beautifully coloured and fantastic layout. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card, your main image is coloured beautifully and I love the image.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Caz, i really love the stamp you've used. I've been trying to resist but I can feel my will power weakening lol
    claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this stamp and you have used it to great effect. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Caz, the colouring is fab

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card Caz. The blue bp is a great setting for the main image which is such a fab scene - and beautifully coloured.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. that stamp is lovely Caz and you have coloured it beautifully, it really is a lovely card.
    sue-b x

    ReplyDelete