Followers

Wednesday 4 July 2012

You Wanna Be a Rockstar!

When I look at challenges I usually think, Yes, I'll enter that one, then life and other craft commitments take up my time and I many a time miss entering. Today when looking at the Challenge Blogs I found one I  immediately wanted to do, set to and this is the result.
Stamps used - background music - La Blanche Stamps
Rockstar - and sentiment -  Debbie Moore Set of Girls stamps
Coloured with Promarkers.
Challenges Blogs
I Love Promarkers - Theme Music
The stamped image also fits nicely into another challenge but needed to be adjusted to make a card using only one stamp at Scrapbook Sisters card week - One Stamp. I added the image onto a sheet of background paper which I made in one of my messy inky sessions with Starburst Stains from The Stampman.


7 comments:

  1. Hi. Fabulous image and fantastic layouts. Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Funky rock group! Lovin' the psychedelic hair! LOL. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Desperately catching up on comments Caz and just love all your gorgeous recent creations.
    Sorry for the lack of individual comments - no enough time!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Caz. Thank you for entering the Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge. Hugs xx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just FAB! Love the B&W paper with these fabulous pops of colour of the rockstars! Hope you're having a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww what a fun card, love the image and colors on your card. Thank you for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers. xx

    ReplyDelete