Followers

Saturday 24 November 2012

Baby Card - In the Pink

For their challenge this week at In The Pink, we are required to use punches /dies. This card qualifies for both. This is my last of the baby cards, which were made for my class. I stamped the beautiful baby from LOTV onto card, then used a die to cut it out. It is matted onto silver paper cut from a  Marianne die. The Baby girl sentiment is from a stamp I bought forever ago, cheap as chips, then punched out with a circle punch. I used Promarkers to colour the image, dressed with white ribbon and some pretty flowers. 

4 comments:

  1. A beautifully elegant pink creation... I love that fab LOTV image and your layout and papers are perfect for it.

    Thank you for sharing your creation with us at In The Pink... hope to see you here again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine x (ITP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card love the pink and the design is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caz, I love all of the baby cards you have created, they are all beautiful!!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very beautiful baby card Caz - I love this LOTV image, and your layout is gorgeous.
    Thank you so much for joining us at In The Pink, and I hope we will see you in the next challenge too.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete