Followers

Friday 2 November 2012

T is for Tags

Already we at Alphabet Challenges have reached the letter T, which for the next two weeks is for Tags. I am so much in the creative mode preparing for Christmas. I will as normal be making the tags for my family and friends this year. Tags can come in all shapes and sizes, whatever you want them to be. I used two Marianne Dies for the shape. I used Habico snowman and snowflake stamps, with an Archival brilliance Mediterranean Blue ink pad. Finishing it with a Christmas greeting and a selection of fibres. I again look forward to visiting you to see you creative tags. I greatly enjoyed the spooky creations the last few weeks, many thanks to everyone who had a go. 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag love the colours and image. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab - love the pale frosty colours and the fibres are a nice finishing touch.

    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag-great shape.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag Caz and such a good idea to use Marianne Dies. Love the colours and the fibres add a perfect finishing touch.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete