Followers

Monday 5 November 2012

Kraft and Twine @ MMM

Another month, another theme, with four weeks of  challenges to look forward to, at
MAKE MY MONDAY.  These were all chosen by our lovely Suzanne B when she was still on the Design Team, but due to other commitments is no longer with us. We all still miss her. The Theme for the month is AUTUMN - FALL,  no great surprise you may think, but for the coming weeks a few surprises are ahead. For our first week the topic challenge is
 KRAFT CARD and TWINE. 
Here is my card. 
I stamped leaves on my Kraft card and rubbed around the edges with Pumice Stone and Black Soot Distress Inks. Tied with a piece of garden twine. To complete the rustic look, I coloured a piece of torn card from a box, which had been stripped of it's cover to show the corrugated area. I then stamped 3 leaves from the Autumn leaves stamp set from Sheena Douglass. I used several DI direct to the stamps. Cut them out and placed onto the corrugated card. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. I look forward to visiting you to see your creations for our Autumn (Fall) - KRAFT & TWINE. Have fun everyone. 

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card I love the leaves such beautiful colours. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Caz, perfect for Autumn with all those earthy colours - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Caz and I did a double take when I saw this as apart from colours, my design is quite similar.
    Not copying, honest lol
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fall card. Love the texture from the corrugated cardboard. And love the color variation on the leaves and sentiment - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore the coloring of your leaves, Caz! GORGEOUS vibrant leaves!!! A fabulous card, as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those multi coloured leaves and the corrugated backing. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for having me over at MMM....this is a great composition Caz..fab texture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Caz, This is a lovely card, love the corrugated strip, adds a great texture.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this.. custom printed bags and boxes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Through this post, I know that your good knowledge in playing with all the pieces was very helpful. I notify that this is the first place where I find issues I've been searching for. You have a clever yet attractive way of writing. visit this site right here

    ReplyDelete