Followers

Wednesday 31 October 2012

It's Bingo Time

Hello and once again it's time for a Bingo challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More. Here is your card
Bingo # 4
and here is the card I made
the line I chose is Orange - Black and Dies.
I used 3 colours of TH Distress Inks to colour the background of the card, Dried Marigold, Wild Honey and Spiced Marmalade. Two label dies for the stamped sentiment from an Indigo Blu stamp set. The swirls and dragonfly are from Sheena Douglass - Flying Colours. I stamped the dragonfly with Versamark and used Black Twinkle WOW! embossing powder. I again stamped the wings to add a second layer, coloured the dragonfly with 3 Promarkers, Peach, Honeycomb and Burnt Orange.  I look forward to visiting you to see which bingo line you have chosen and how you have interpreted it. Most importantly have fun and yes, if you can experiment, it can be even more fun.

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the dragonfly and the colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Caz. That dragonfly looks amazing. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Caz, the dragonfly is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Caz and yet orange and black are definitely not a colour combo I ever turn too! Love your dragonfly too:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific card-the dragonfly looks amazing and the sentiment is so true.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this sentiment and this is a stunning card! :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Caz. The dragonfly looks amazing. Super card. Great way to secure the wings together.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Caz! I have a friend who has a special connection to dragonflies and this reminds me of her. Fabulous effect on the wings! Hugs D

    ReplyDelete