Followers

Thursday 4 October 2012

R is for Recycle

At Alphabet Challenge for the next two weeks we are already up to the letter R- Recycle chosen by Roxx.
My re-cycled item idea isn't a new one, It's probably as ancient as tin cans are. Clean them, make sure there are no sharp edges, which I covered with a strip of cotton glued to the cans. Then simply decorate with pretty papers either bought or hand produced with stamps and inks. Have fun, decorate to your heart's desire, add names if you wish. I appear to be so organised, I am with things I can put in cans, have many of them, now anyone got a good suggestion with papers? I look forward to visiting you to see your recycled item, to leave a comment, visiting your Fit for a Queen was great fun, super creations ladies. 


2 comments:

  1. These are fab I thought they were cups at first. LOve how you have decorated them. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab idea for recycling - I love the different heights to make the display. Love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete