Followers

Wednesday 10 October 2012

CAS at Addicted to Stamps & More

This week at Addicted to Stamps and More we are challenging you to make a Clean and Simple project. I greatly enjoy covering a white space with coloured inks, and yet I can also feel equally creative by leaving a lot of white space, which I'm told for many is the difficult part. One of my favourite stamping techniques is the Resist Technique, which I used on a piece of card, then adhered to the main card. I then embossed two lines to help the coloured card to stand out. I have a tutorial for this technique on my Tutorial blog  here. I stamped the butterfly first with a blue DI then with a yellow one, to give it a reverse colour from the panel. I have two friends who are currently poorly so am off to make another card. I greatly enjoyed visiting and commenting on the Halloween cards last week, lots of ghoulish fun, I am sure your CAS creations will be wonderful, I love to see  and learn from others creations. 
Butterfly stamp - Freebie with Craft Stamper magazine.
Sentiment from Hobby Art

15 comments:

  1. LOVE the green and yellow together, Caz! And the butterflies are amazing! This is a gorgeous CAS card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Caz. The butterflies look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, this makes me want to try the resist technique also! The colors look really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooooo, those colours and the butterflies are awesome, Caz. What a cool technique. I will have to give it a go! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo pretty, Caz. That butterfly stamp is lovely and great result with the inking! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Caz the colours are gorgeous and the resist technique is so effective:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card Caz - those colours are lovely and this technique give it that different flavour. Gorgeous butterfly.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Caz this is super ! The stamping the colours the whole design is absolutely beautiful and beautifully CAS

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific card -so well made.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card Caz. This is such a great technique. It always looks so effective.Love the colours. Hope your friends are feeling better soon.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful Caz, i find it hard to do clean and simple xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fab card Caz. Butterflies really are the best and these are beautiful.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful colors for your fabulous resist technique! That butterfly is stunning. Terrific design as well. Hugs! D

    ReplyDelete
  14. How pretty Caz - I love your inky background and those intricate butterflies! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A really pretty CAS card Caz - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete