Followers

Sunday 21 October 2012

Poetry Corner

This week at CD Sunday challenges Carol has chosen for us 'Poetry Corner', as long as you have a poem, use part or all of a CD then we really look forward to visiting you to see your poetic creation.
 Please do visit the main blog for we, the DT, have a wide selection of poetry in our samples. Your Autumn splendour last week were simply stunning, such a colourful array.
I am currently working on a Halloween book, this is my second year, I usually only work on it during the month of October, at this rate, it won't be finished for a few more years, unless I can find the momentum in the spring or summer months to work on it. Maybe if you looked at the earlier parts of the book, all collected  here, you''ll understand what it is all about. There is no purpose to this book other than my guilty pleasure in enjoying creating something I wouldn't normally make. This will be the next page, it is an envelope for a tag.  The tag, below,  being my 'Poetry Corner' DT for the challenge. Have fun everyone, I sure did.
I have used various sources for materials, including he background papers for the tag from Sheena Douglas CD Paint Fusion, Stamps from Tandastamps, pieces from my craft stash.




8 comments:

  1. Hi Caz, what a super idea and a beautiful creation.
    I love the pages so far and hope you finish it before too long then you can show the whole book on your blog.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This fantastic love the design and the image and colours are very halloween. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checked out your previous 'spooky' posts. What a brilliant idea - and no pressure to get it all done in one go. Great pages too.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Caz, I love the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fab project Caz, great poem.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your book Caz - esp the check list. What a super project.
    Carol
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Caz i love it, the book is amazing , i think it's a marvelous idea and look forward to seeing it finished xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Caz this is fabulous. What a great idea. I loved the poem and the BOO, so spooky! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete