Followers

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Inkyspirational DT Call # 3

2nd post today
This is my third card for the new blog Inkyspirtional DT Call - to find out more please visit here and here.  
Mynette, who has organised the call, has provided this photo for an inkyspiration...............
This is my card.  I have matted onto black, red and white. The main image has been created using a bird stamp, purchased from E-bay, along with the sentiment, I think it is a Time Holtz one, not totally sure. The branches are from Inidgo Blu, from Nature 1 set. I created the moon with a punched out sticky note circle, coloured first with Pumice Stone (grey), then brushed around the edges with black soot. The berries, were created with an idea from Sheena Douglas, I used the eraser at the end of a pencil as a stamp into Fired Brick, works a treat I think. Thanks Sheena. 

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic card love the layout and the colours used are fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Caz. Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caz, this is gorgeous! LOVE the collage stamping--the scene is just stunning! Thanks so much for joining in my DT call--can't wait to see your last project, Caz! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo Caz! You nailed this! Best wishes, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely spot on for the picture.

    Good Luck

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh berry-clever!Love your beautiful card.
    Marina

    ReplyDelete