Followers

Wednesday 24 April 2013

#42 Make Your Mark

It's Challenge #42 - at Addicted to Stamps and More   and this week it is time to MAKE YOUR MARK, by using any form of medium, inks, Promarkers, Aquamarkers, any other alcohol pens or markers. Have fun.

We are again very pleased to welcome our sponsor for this week 

For my card I was inspired when looking on Sheena Douglas's webs site, I had recently bought some flower stamps and my mojo went off on one of it's little holidays. One glance and that was it, I was off running. I coloured the background using Distress Inks blended together, Peeled Paint, Broken China and Mustard Seed. I then stamped second generation the words from the set, though the ideas is only for them to be very light. I then gold embossed my most favourite swirl stamp in my collection it is from La Blanche, I'm sure you will have spotted it frequently on my work. I then completed the card by adding some of Sheena Douglas's  butterflies, painted with blue H20's with Glossy Accents on them. A yellow ribbon to complete. Now let us see how you will Make Your Mark during the next week. 
I would like at this stage to welcome my latest followers, I am always glad to see new faces looking down on my work, your comments are always so heart warming and help to keep the mojo in motion. 

11 comments:

  1. Love the embossing, Caz and especially the butterflies! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Caz! The background with the stylish golden swirls looks lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Caz the swirls make the butterflies look as if they are swirling too:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Caz! Lovely background and gold embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caz, this card is stunning, and the gold embossing is pure genius

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Caz, this is stunning, the gold embossing looks great against the sponges background x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous mix of colors for your background. The gold embossing adds a touch of elegance. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous, Caz. Those colours are stunning,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card Caz and beautifully made. I enlarged the photo to have a better look. That gold embossing looks fabulous.
    Take care,
    Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those butterflies are so gorgeous Caz! A really lovely card. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous background Caz! I love the gold embossing on top of it. Very lovely!

    ReplyDelete