Followers

Friday 26 April 2013

F is for Fantasy at Alphabet Challenge

Hi to all my visitors, this week at Alphabet Challenge Pat has chosen for the letter F - Fantasy. Now this of course can fit into many forms of fantasy, but please be careful where you allow your fantasies to roam. The above fantasy came about because I had bought a collection of fabulous girl stamps from Debbie Moore, they have been designed I believe by Kerry Jo. I love this female pirate, I coloured her with Promarkers. The background pirate paper was purchased especially for a LO Scrapbook page for a grandson's pirate birthday party, this is a small piece left over, I always keep my scraps and do try to use them. (Don't we all say that)? I embossed the background, it looks like snake skin, it has been rubbed with Vintage Photo DI. I'm really looking forward to visiting you to see your Fantasy cards. 

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card Caz-love the stmap you have chosen

    Best Wishes Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fabulous and very cool card!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete