Followers

Friday 26 June 2020

Colour on Kraft


Hello everyone, I hope you are safe and well. Thanks
for taking the time to visit my blog.
Today we begin a new challenge - Colour on Kraft
Please visit the blog for the small details and to see
my fellow team mates ideas for the challenge.
I used Kraft card with a lilac mat card.
The stamped flower heads, are from a set -
Wild Flowers - with the Simply Cards and
Papercraft issue #204. 
I white heat embossed the flowers and coloured  with 
Koh-i-Noor watercolour paints.
I enhanced by adding stalks and small dots using 
a white gel pen.  I also drew an edge to the 
Kraft card with the gel pen. 
Please stay safe and well and thanks again for
your visit. 

1 comment:

  1. This is so delicate & pretty

    Have a great Sunday
    Stay Safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete