Followers

Monday 1 June 2020

HSL Watercolour & Layers

Hello, thank you for your visit. This post is a sad one for me, it is my last one on the design team,
because my six month term is up. I would like to thank Kylie for the wonderful experience and
opportunity for accepting me  on the team, enabling me to showcase on her wonderful blog.
Today at Happy Little StampersWatercolour Challenge -
the challenge for June is Watercolours + optional Layers
 We look forward to seeing  your watercolour project,  Please visit the main blog
to check the details and be sure not to miss the wonderful inspiration created by the
design team.
                                                                    


My card is a white 5" x 7" I ran a TH Oxide  around
the edges to give the appearance of a coloured card.
On a piece of white card I added Distress Oxides as
watercolours, when dried, added small stamps to
add to the background. The large stamped image is
'Tall Daisies' by Woodware Stamps.
I stamped again onto previously watercolored card,
using dies I cut and positioned 3 small squares, 
to add to the flower.
To add further layers I stamped 3 butterflies
onto the same prepared card.
Stay safe and stay well. 
My thanks again to Kylie and the team. 

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the little spotlight squares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colours here Carol and how you spotlighted the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card, Carol! I love your bright, happy colours with the fun element of your layered squares!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever use of layers Caz.

    ReplyDelete