Followers

Monday 15 June 2020

Wedding


Hello, I hope you are well and enjoying crafting.
Today we begin a new challenge at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. 
June is normally a month of weddings, I do feel so
sorry for all those weddings which have had to be
cancelled due to this dreadful virus situation.
Our challenge #129  Wedding
We can look forward to these happening again.
Please check out the blog and see the lovely creations
made by the DT.
I have used the following to make my card;-
6" square scallop edge card - papers from my stash
White and silver mirri card - embossing folder.
Label shape die - LOTV Wedding stamp
Cut out flower - ribbon and gems.
Promarkers and DI Warm Lipstick
**********
Stay safe and stay well.  Happy crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caz! This is such a soft, pretty wedding card and I love those two cuties playing "dress-up" together. The color palette is perfect and you did such a nice job with the pattern papers!
    Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I love the adorable stamp and all the added details. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete