Followers

Friday 25 September 2020

Anything beginning with M


Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope all is well for you and you are staying safe. Today we begin a new and very interesting challenge at Alphabet Challenges. Meg has chosen Anything Beginning with M. Please pop over to the blog for the details and to see the wonderful inspiration by the design team.

At first I wasn't sure what I could do, the letter M wasn't going to be as easy as I first thought, so come on prove me wrong with lots of different subjects beginning with M. I have so many Mermaids, in the end I decided on this one, which is from Stampendous, she is so beautiful. I first stamped her, placed a mask over her, with a shaving brush, I lightly brushed Faded Jeans and Salty Oceon surrounding her. I then removed the mask, using Promarkers, Zig pens, a glitter glue pen and Diamond Frost, I coloured her and added some glitter to her hair and tail. The octopus is a stamp from my underwater stash.  Enjoy making your card. Thanks again for your visit. 

2 comments:

  1. She's beautiful Cazro, love the delicate pastel colours and the CAS layout, stunning make

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Cazro. A beautiful image. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete