Followers

Tuesday 1 September 2020

Festive Things with Wings


Hello and welcome to my blog. Thanks for your visit. Today at Sparkles Christmas Challenges we begin a new challenge. For the month of September we have #116 Festive Things with Wings. Please check the blog to see the amazing creations from the Design Team and for any challenge details. For my DT card I used a small circular scallop edge card from Kanban. The Robin is from the Tall Tail set from Katy Sue Designs, now being sold by Dolly Dimples.  I used DI to colour the background and Promarkers for the robin. I decoupaged the robin's body and scarf for extra dimension.  The additional snow stamps are from the same set as the Tall Tails robin.  A Quickie glue pen and Glamour Dust glitter to create the icy snow.  I look forward to seeing your  Festive Things with Wings. 




No comments:

Post a Comment