Followers

Monday 28 September 2020

Use Up Your Scraps

 


Hello, how are you? I hope you are all well. Thanks for your visit.  Today we begin a new challenge              over on Make My Monday.  Dawn has chosen a really fun and interesting challenge for you             #132 Use Up your Scraps.  If you are a papercrafter, then we know you will have scraps, those lovely bits of paper we know we will use again, well this is the time, go , create a carde using your scraps. 

Please pop onto the blog to check out the details and to see the fabulous cards made by the DT to inspire you.

For my card, I used up scraps from a Graphic 45 8"sq paper pad - Rare Oddities.  If you love Graphic 45 and you are like me, well be honest, you keep every little bit of paper left over from a previous card or project. My card is made up of these scraps. some of the larger scraps are actually hiding areas below where there are missing bits or shortages, all have been disguised. The skeleton topper is the largest whole piece on the card, including the black mat card. 

Have fun everyone, challenge yourself to using your scraps. 

3 comments:

  1. A brilliant Halloween card love the way you used your Graphic 45 bits and pieces some great images and papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome boss. It's a pity you are on the DT. I'd pick this for a winner. I love it. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fun creative card and way you used the scraps, awesome scraps. This was a fun challenge and should be done at least once a week as I have so many scraps.. lol Love your card Caz.

    ReplyDelete