Followers

Tuesday 29 December 2020

Black and Silver

 


Hello, I hope you had the best possible Christmas you could have under the circumstances of it being for only one day - in the UK.  It was a different Christmas, but we certainly did, as a family being together, after the long separation.  

Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz - our last for 2020, so we wish for you all, a return to some form of normal life as we have known and enjoyed it.  Sue has chosen for #261 Black and Silver or Black and Gold  Please pop over to the blog for details and to see the lovely inspiration by the diesign team. 

for my white card, I have a mat of Silver mirri card, with a layer of black card with white hearts, form a 12"paper pad from The Works. The balloon dies are in both blak and silver, added on with 3d dimensional stickers.  Die cut of Happy birthday.  I hope you enjoy my card and the challenge. 



1 comment:

  1. Great sample for our challenge...I love that balloon die!! Glad you hear you had a Merry Christmas!! At our house things were very quiet until the day after...then everyone started arriving and it was a fun filled weekend.

    ReplyDelete