Followers

Thursday 3 December 2020

It's Snowman Time!

 


Hello, thanks for your visit.  I hope you are still staying safe and all is well with you. Today we begin a             new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. I have chosen, my all time favourite for this time of the year                        #136 It's Snowman Time! Please pop over for details and to see the creations by the wonderful design team.

For my 6" sq white card, I have a red card to mat the designer paper which is from a paper pad bought at Poundland last year, yes, like so many of us, I still have loads of Christmas stash to use up.  White and  Kraft coloured oval dies, onto which is sat a fussy cut part of the stamped image by Woodware Stamps - Snow Buddies.  Coloured with Promarkers and of course lots of glitter and some red gems.  The sentiment is by Sweet Dixie stamps. 

2 comments:

  1. Great snow buddies Caz - and great fussy-cutting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love your snowmen :)

    ReplyDelete