Followers

Tuesday 1 December 2020

Non -Traditional Christmas Colours

 


Hello everyone, I hope you are well. Thanks for your visit. Today we begin a new challenge at our monthly blog Sparkles Christmas Challenges, - this will be the last one for 2020, but we hope to see you around again in 2021, start to build up your Christmas Cards along with us. For our December challenge we have #119 Non -Traditional Christmas Colours. Please check into the blog for details and to see the wonderful cards by the design team. 

For my card, I have a lilac mat for the white card, on which I stamped this adorable snowperson from Sweet Dixie stamps. Sentiment on the same stamp sheet. I coloured it with Promarkers, lilac, purple and blue and of course lots of glitter. I hope you like her - well she has to be female doesn't she? 

No comments:

Post a Comment