Followers

Tuesday 26 January 2021

Sports at Guyz

 


Hello, I hope all is well with you. I am missing so many people and things at present, but we must stay indoors and be safe.  Thank goodness for crafting, that and reading are the main interests keeping me sane.  Onto today's challenge for the next two weeks at Cardz 4 Guyz, Melanie has chosen #263 Sports, you can create any card with a sporty element. Please pop to be blog to see the sammples from the DT and for any details you may need to enter.

I made an 8"sq card. Backing paper of two shades of green. The montage of Sporting elements are from various stamp makers, Katy Sue - Rugby, Tandastamps - Equine - Fishing - Crafty Impressions,  Cricket Craft UK Tennis unknown from a sale bin. All coloured with Promarkers and a fine liner pen. 

Have fun, stay safe and keep crafting. 

1 comment:

  1. Love love love these vintage images!! Reminds me of my readers from prep school in Jamaica!! Way to rock our "sports" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete