Followers

Friday 29 January 2021

V is for Vellum

 


Hello, how are you? Thanks for your visit. Today at Alphabet Challenges we are starting a new two weekly challenge.  Lynda has chosen V is for Vellum. There are so many ways to use Vellum. Please pop over to the blog for details and to see the inspiration from the design team.

For my card, a 5 x 7 white card.  I gently embossed a piece of vellum using the embossing folder,  a gift with the Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine # 213. I coloured on the reverse of the vellum with several Promarker pens. I fussy cut some tupips from the Making Cards Magazine May 2020, added them with 3D pads. I die cut a card circle, stamped the sentiment. I added 4 Brads through the vellum and backing yellow card, to secure the vellum.  Enjoy and if you haven't used vellum, have a go. 

1 comment:

  1. The vellum background makes a fabulous background for your sentiment and tulips

    ReplyDelete