Followers

Friday 8 January 2021

Thank You

 


Hello, thanks for your visit.  Today at My Time To Craft we have a new challenge chosen by Mags - Thank You.  It is a time to say thank you to so many people, not just following Christmas, but for all our front line workers during this dreadful time of the pandemic, also to those helping us during the bad weather conditions - the snow lasting longer than usual over the past week.  Please visit the blog to check for dtails and to see the work of the brilliant design team. 

For my card,  I used a stamp from Julie Hickey - Fresh Flower Border - coloured with Promarkers with lots of  sprinkled glitter, a few sequins and small gems scattered.  The Thank You is a small stamp I hae had for many years. I hope you have a go at our challenge and enjoy crafting. Stay safe and warm. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment