Followers

Thursday 11 March 2021

#142 Spring Rain

 


Hello everyone, today's challenge card is appropriate as we have been having a fair amount of rain lately. Today we begin our new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz with #142 Spring Rain chosen by Misti. Please visit the blog for details and of course, not to miss the lovely inpiration from the design team. 

I chose a circular scallop edge card, A circle of cream card die cut, a black marker around the edge.  The stamps are from a stamp set April Showers with a Papercraft Essentials magazine #185. I coloured the elements with Zig Colour watercolour pens. Hope you enjoy the challenge and stay safe. 

3 comments:

  1. Cheerful card despite the rain! I must get my Zigs out again...... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I like the idea of a round card. I am boring when it comes to card blanks. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great circular card love the wellies and brollies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete