Followers

Monday 1 March 2021

Masculine Birthday at MMM

 


Hello, thanks for your visit, I hope you are well. Today we begin a new challenge at Make My Monday.  Debbie has chosen #143 Masculine Birthday.  Please check the blog for details and to see the inspiration from the design team. For my card, I created the background first blending in the centre with DI Scattered Straw then adding Mermaid lagoon anf finally Salty Ocean. I sprayed on water to bleach and patted it with a cloth. Placed onto a black mat. the car, flags, words are all stamps from issue #92 of Creative Stamping magazine.  I used Koh-I-Noor watercolours for the racing car, which was fussy cut and added with 3d foam pads. The flags were glued in position flat. Thanks for looking. Stay safe and keep crafting and enjoying your creative hobbie. 

1 comment: