Followers

Monday 15 March 2021

Babies

 


Hello and welcome to my blog. Today at Sparkles Monthly Challenges we begin our new challenge,  Tracey has chosen  #138 Babies. Please check ou the blog for details and to see the wonderful inspiration created by the design team. I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest.  a pale blue piece of card for the background.  Two  B A B Y dies cut sets with my large alphabet dies, adhered to incdrease the depth.  All the embellishments  were cdreated with one Baby set die I found in The Works, long before lockdown. Some of the die pieces coloured with Promarkers and a white gel pen.  It's a boy computer generated. I hope you enjoy our Babies challenge. 

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely. I love the extra details on the letters. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete