Followers

Friday 5 November 2021

HLS Christmas Anything Goes + Optional Make a Scene

 


Hello, welcome to my blog, Today we begin a new challenge at HLS Christmas - we have 
Christmas - + Optional Make a Scene.



For mor information please visit the blog, where you will also find the wonderful inspiration by the design team. For my card I used a 6" sq white card. Added a silver mirri card for the base. I used 
card from a paper pad from ~The Works, perfect for the night sky.  The sand is also from the paper pad. I stamped the scene and the sentiment using stamps from  a set of stamps with a #100 edition of Creative Stamping magazine, the stamps provided in the #100 Special edition from Crafter's Companion. I also added some sparkly large stars. Enjoy your crafting and please stay well. 


3 comments:

  1. A lovely traditional Christmas card hun. Glad you are back to blogging. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Christmas scene!

    ReplyDelete