Followers

Monday 8 November 2021

Shabby Chic

 


Hello and welcome to my blog. Today at Make My Monday we begin a new challenge chosen by Meg. For #161 Shabby Chic or Vintage.  For more details and to see the DT inspirational cards please visit the blog. 

For my Shabby Chic card, I dug out my Gorguss stamps and papers.  Gorguss - Dear Apple - coloured with Promarkers. A mixture of stash dug out from forgotten places, red pearl stones. lace, butterfly ribbon, flowers and all.  An oval die and a die cut frame. Edges roughened and edges coloured. Hope you like the result. Take care and happy crafting. 


4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card any girly girl would love,the image reminds me of Snow White,your papers and embellishments are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shabby chic card love the Gorjuss girls image and selection of dies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny how this challenge had us both rooting through long forgotten stash. I like what you have done with this one. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card and the dies you have used. Love Alison x

    ReplyDelete