Followers

Tuesday 30 November 2021

Shades of Brown

 


Hello and welcome to my blog. The new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz , #285 Shades of Brown, has been chosen by Deb, and begins today for the next two weeks.  For more details please go to the blog, where you will also see the wonderful inspiration by the design team. 

For my card, I have a 5 x 7 in white card, the mat sheet is from a Making Cards magazine. The script is stamped using as Creative Expressions Script stamp.  The main image is a Footballer from the Flippen Men Series. Coloured with varied brown pencils. Dark brown card from my stash to mat the scipt panel and the footballer. Have fun, keep on crafting. 


2 comments:

  1. What a great masculine card!! Such great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our "shades of brown" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Card Caz love the image, think I may be hiding this one in my stash somewhere will have to check it out. Thank you for your kind offer re the card, sorry for not responding sooner but I have not been very well. Will send my snail mail address to you shortly. Lots of hugs. Alison xx

    ReplyDelete