Followers

Friday 8 April 2022

Animal Antics


 Hello, welcome to my blog.  Today we begin our 12th round of the Alphabet A - Z Challenges, which all started way back in 2011. Thanks to everyone who has contributed in it's continued success. I especially thank the design teams past and of course the present team. The players who with their continued interest we can continue with their support.

Our opening challenge at Alphabet Challenges, chosen by Meg is A is for Animal Antics. For more details and to see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog.

I made an 8" card, with a green and a distressed orange sheet of paper for the mats. The stamped designs are all from Little Clair Stamps, - no longer in business. I think of the collection of hedgehogs as being Hedgehog Happiness. All were watercoloured, using Koh-I-Noor watercolour paint. The sentiment is from a die collection in my stash. Take care.



3 comments:

  1. There are plenty of animal antics going on in this adorable card Cazro! Love the different hedgehog scenes and the delicate watercolouring. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just so sweet Caz! I love these little hedgehogs. Deborah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card and lovely images. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete