Followers

Monday 25 April 2022

Happy Birthday


 Hello, welcome to my blog. Our new challenge begins today at Make My Monday - chosen by Debbie #173 Happy Birthday.  Please visit the blog for more details and to see the inspiration by the design team.

For my card, I used a tall tent folded card to display the birthday card. A pink checked background. Die cut of black frame, flowers and a shadow dropped birthday greeting using  Lisa Horton Dies. The flower background is from a sheet of ombre glitter card. Additional die cut age 60.  Looking forward to sseing all of your birthday cards. Stay well and happy crafting. 

2 comments:

  1. This is so very striking. I love the black against the glitter. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a lovely card Caz. It's the show at HSG ,think its this coming weekend, wish I could go !

    ReplyDelete