Followers

Tuesday 19 April 2022

Use A Tag

 


Hello and welcomer to my blog. Today starts our new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz.  for the next two weeks. Helen has chosen #294 Tag You're It!, we need to see either a Tag on it's own or a Tag on a card. For more details and to see the inspiration from the design team please visit the blog. 

I started with a white 6" card. Using papers from a paper pad - First Edition Wild At Heart - I added a  grey mat. Then a patterned with leaves piece of paper. Two ATC size panels, then the tag, a die cut, which has small cut outs from within the same pad. The Birthday wishes is a die cut from my stash.

Stay well, happy crafting.

1 comment:

  1. I love it...fantastic masculine papers and images!! Your wildlife tag is great inspiration for our "tag you're it" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Your card is sure to inspire those who decide to play along with us!!

    ReplyDelete