Followers

Wednesday 15 February 2023

For Men Only

 


Hello and welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. It being my turn, I chose #161 For Men Only. I do hear many folk saying they find male cards difficult, well here is your chance to be inspired and have a go. To see the design team's inspiration, please visit the blog. 

For my card, I started with a 5 x 7" card. I cut off just below half way down the front of the card to allow the letters to stand proud of the background. The background has a dark blue mat, the foxy paper is from a 12" sq. paper pad from the Paper Boutique - Whisper of Autumn, along with the stripes on the lower front of the card. I created the letters with my large alphabet dies, with two layers of white card and one of blue paper. The sentiment is also from the paper pad. Happy crafting,

1 comment:

  1. A brilliant card Caz! Love the large lettering and how it opens up! Perfect masculine design with the colors! Thanks for inviting me to the team! :)

    ReplyDelete