Followers

Wednesday 1 February 2023

Non-Traditional Colours -Christmas

 


Hello and welcome. Today we begin a new challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenges. Helen has chosen #145 Non-Traditional Colours. To see the wonderful use of colour and the amazing cards from the design team, please visit the blog. 

For my card- materials and techniques used. 

Black and orange card for matting and layering. - Stamp press - 

Crafter's Companion stamp set - Bethlehem Skyline - Hunkydory Prism ink pads - 

1st layer - Jersey Chiffon, 2nd layer - Tiger Orange - 3rd layer - Versaclair Nocturne

This was my first attempt using this stamping technique, the stamps press certainly made it easier, but I think I need more practice, I will have another go, as I have another two stamp sets from the series, I need to get to the point of feeling more at ease making the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment